I sit in the deepest of this inner mind,
Watching a parade of thoughts passes by,
In this craziest traffic, peace is hard to find,
Acknowledging them, only to myself I can't lie.
Dread slowly creeps in. I'm afraid to move on,
Stunned by the past, I deliberate my fear,
Slowing down this pace, I embrace this thorn,
And my bare feet remind me to be present --- here.
It may be useless; I still shield myself from pain,
On the other hand, I may wait for the right time,
Leaving the cocoon, I walk through the suffering rain,
Dragging this tainted heart with the committed crime.
Wandering, I still seek the way out from suffering,
Touching, letting go, and freeing from this fluttering.
Watching a parade of thoughts passes by,
In this craziest traffic, peace is hard to find,
Acknowledging them, only to myself I can't lie.
Dread slowly creeps in. I'm afraid to move on,
Stunned by the past, I deliberate my fear,
Slowing down this pace, I embrace this thorn,
And my bare feet remind me to be present --- here.
It may be useless; I still shield myself from pain,
On the other hand, I may wait for the right time,
Leaving the cocoon, I walk through the suffering rain,
Dragging this tainted heart with the committed crime.
Wandering, I still seek the way out from suffering,
Touching, letting go, and freeing from this fluttering.

No comments:
Post a Comment