Looking into the bright eye gazes of you,
Trapped by warmth, this vulnerable heart does fall.
Being so close, I don't know how to get through,
Doubting whether or not your feeling is tall.
Dear, are you playing with me, with my heart?
Being so close, it's difficult to get you out of my sight,
You kindness is seriously tearing my apart,
Making it weak, I no longer have an ability to flight.
Mystery. Your feeling and actions are mystery to me,
Like a puzzle, they aren't predictable, cannot be solved,
Trying to keep myself away from you, yet I can't be free,
O the fall, I don't dare to love and be loved.
Being blind, I almost see nothing but you in my eyes,
Being blind, I can no longer discern truths and lies.
Trapped by warmth, this vulnerable heart does fall.
Being so close, I don't know how to get through,
Doubting whether or not your feeling is tall.
Dear, are you playing with me, with my heart?
Being so close, it's difficult to get you out of my sight,
You kindness is seriously tearing my apart,
Making it weak, I no longer have an ability to flight.
Mystery. Your feeling and actions are mystery to me,
Like a puzzle, they aren't predictable, cannot be solved,
Trying to keep myself away from you, yet I can't be free,
O the fall, I don't dare to love and be loved.
Being blind, I almost see nothing but you in my eyes,
Being blind, I can no longer discern truths and lies.

No comments:
Post a Comment