Being with myself, I indifferently let days end,
By myself, only with myself, I am still wandering,
Being alone, different from others, I wish not to mend,
Being in the flow of thoughts, confusion is hindering.
It seems to me that something still remains unsolved here,
Keep questioning myself whether or not the choice is good,
Yet whether or not this happiness is true, it is my dear,
For a long time, I wish this heart will stay in this mood.
Confusion. This resolution is still in the mist,
Confusion. Uncertainty. Whatever. I will blame no one,
I do not care if I'm one of those people on your list,
Sticking with present, by myself I am having fun.
By myself, only with myself, I am still wandering,
Being in the flow of thoughts, confusion is hindering.
By myself, only with myself, I am still wandering,
Being alone, different from others, I wish not to mend,
Being in the flow of thoughts, confusion is hindering.
It seems to me that something still remains unsolved here,
Keep questioning myself whether or not the choice is good,
Yet whether or not this happiness is true, it is my dear,
For a long time, I wish this heart will stay in this mood.
Confusion. This resolution is still in the mist,
Confusion. Uncertainty. Whatever. I will blame no one,
I do not care if I'm one of those people on your list,
Sticking with present, by myself I am having fun.
By myself, only with myself, I am still wandering,
Being in the flow of thoughts, confusion is hindering.

No comments:
Post a Comment