Impermanence. Everything is impermanent,
The time we shared finally comes to an end,
Our bitter sweet period was inconsistent,
But it is over no matter how hard we mend.
Do you remember? The day you said 'I love you,'
And I was reluctant to accept your heart,
You persisted, believing that we would get through,
Yet now you say we won't make it so we're apart.
My love, I'm sitting here, broken,
Sneering at this end, love is easily gone,
Shattering and scattering, my heart is shaken,
Intimacy I gave to you is now torn.
Junction road, seeing all paths, I now make it here,
Waiting for no tears to move on, soon I'll have no fear.
Dedicated to my dear bunny
The time we shared finally comes to an end,
Our bitter sweet period was inconsistent,
But it is over no matter how hard we mend.
Do you remember? The day you said 'I love you,'
And I was reluctant to accept your heart,
You persisted, believing that we would get through,
Yet now you say we won't make it so we're apart.
My love, I'm sitting here, broken,
Sneering at this end, love is easily gone,
Shattering and scattering, my heart is shaken,
Intimacy I gave to you is now torn.
Junction road, seeing all paths, I now make it here,
Waiting for no tears to move on, soon I'll have no fear.
Dedicated to my dear bunny

No comments:
Post a Comment